Web Folio Reflection- Unit 4

My web folio was a wanted challenge. The overall execution of the web folio took five days. Day three and five were the most intensive, as I realized some of the difficulties I had not anticipated. Specifically, technical difficulties were the only issue that I had faced. Editing each piece of writing made me feel accomplished, and I understood my shortcomings. Polishing my assignments after proper feedback allowed me to appreciate peer reviews more than previously. After editing the writing pieces, I slowly began to create my web folio and find a suitable theme.

Additionally, I had changed my web folio’s purpose from employment to enrollment (in graduate studies). Although I had to change some general information, I could efficiently alter my website and progress through the portfolio. The goal of this assignment significantly impacted me for the better, as I gained a meaningful understanding of how to assemble an online portfolio with pieces of writing that represent me. I am ecstatic that this assignment taught me real-world skills that I can use for the rest of my life.