Emails to Prospective Writing Team

Standard

Hello Rida,

I hope that you are well and are enjoying this class so far. I am sending this email to ask if you would be open to being my teammate in a writing team for this semester. After reading your application letter, I believe that we would work well together on the projects in this technical writing course. We share our professional and we have worked very well with each other in previous courses as well. Please let me know when you have a moment if you are interested in my proposition.

Thank you for your time.

Best,

Olivia Fournier

livfour@student.ubc.ca

301 Olivia Fournier Application Letter

Hello Jessica,

I hope that you are well and are enjoying this class so far. I am sending this email to ask if you would be open to being my teammate in a writing team for this semester. After reading your application letter, I believe that we would work well together on the projects in this technical writing course. Your application was very interesting and I believe that you have much knowledge to share in regards to your experiences in the professional world. Please let me know when you have a moment if you are interested in my proposition.

Thank you for your time.

Best,

Olivia Fournier

livfour@student.ubc.ca

301 Olivia Fournier Application Letter

Hello Izabel,

I hope that you are well and are enjoying this class so far. I am sending this email to ask if you would be open to being my teammate in a writing team for this semester. After reading your application letter, I believe that we would work well together on the projects in this technical writing course. I really liked what you had to say regarding your strengths and weaknesses. I too often have trouble with the creative process, we could help each other there. Please let me know when you have a moment if you are interested in my proposition.

Thank you for your time.

Best,

Olivia Fournier

livfour@student.ubc.ca

301 Olivia Fournier Application Letter