3 Email Messages

Dear MacAylee Heide,

I am captivated by your thorough written communication skills and therefore, I am interested in becoming a part of your writing team for ENGL 301. I am fascinated by your deep interest in psychology and passion for creating an environment that thoroughly respects equality. I believe by combining our creativity we will be able to achieve success in this course this semester.

I have attached my application above. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely, 

Pooja

RESPONSE:

Hello Pooja,

While your application letter and experience are impressive, I have to

respectively decline your invitation as I have already confirmed my

presence in another group.

I do hope you secure your position in another group.

Have a good summer,

MacAylee

__________________________________________________

Dear Hugo Hu,

I am captivated by your thorough written communication skills and therefore, I am interested in becoming a part of your writing team for ENGL 301. I believe by combining our creativity and common interest in science, we will be able to achieve success in this course this semester.

Sincerely, 

Pooja

Dear Claire Abramski,

I am captivated by your thorough written communication skills and therefore, I am interested in becoming a part of your writing team for ENGL 301. Your motivation to pursue another degree is admirable. I believe by combining our creativity we will be able to achieve success in this course this semester.

Sincerely, 

Pooja