Unit Three Reflection REPOST

An anonymous survey was my primary source of data for my formal report. This survey was completed by pharmacy workers at London Drugs. I found designing the questions to be enjoyable as I was curious about the answers I was going to receive. I confirmed I had not included any personal questions about feelings or health which would allow the data to self-demonstrate the issue identified. Interestingly, this strategy succeeded and I was able to utilize the results appropriately in my formal report. However, I did find it a little difficult to gather results initially. Many people had not completed it on time and I was unable to include results and figures in my formal report draft. Thankfully, after reaching out to them a second time, I received a larger number of responses and my final formal report will be completed sufficiently.

With the limited information that I had, organizing the formal report draft was not too difficult. As a science student, I have written many research papers and therefore, I found the process of writing the formal report draft enjoyable and interesting. I was able to utilize the skills I had previously acquired and also practice the ones I have learned in this class so far. These include writing with a YOU attitude and avoiding pronouns. I also aimed to keep my paragraphs concise to allow the reader to easily understand the logical flow of what I was trying to present.

As always, the peer review process proved to be insightful. It was extremely helpful having someone look over my work and also provide feedback. It also gave me confidence when submitting my final work to the professor. I find gratification in providing feedback as well and am positive my teammates’ final draft of the formal report will be absolute and exemplary.