Revised Complaint letter and Response letter

Standard

Letter #1 Complaint Letter

Priyanka Patel

150 Carringuve Manor

Calgary AB T4Q 0P2

November 26, 2019

Hyundai Country Hills

2307 Country Hills Blvd NE

Calgary, AB T3J 0R4

Dear manager,

Hyundai has been known as the most reliable car brand. I am a proud owner of Hyundai Veloster since last 5 years. I used to have great customer service until my last visit in search of a second car. It was my first time ever to have experienced rude customer service.

My husband and I came to see Hyundai Ioniq on November 15, 2019, and we both liked the car. We planned to finance this car through my husband’s business company. we were asked to pay $2500 deposit to hold the car until we get our financing approved through the bank.  However, after speaking with our business accountant and manager, we realized that financing a car this year was not possible.  My husband contacted your sales person next day within less then 15 hours to see if we can cancel this deal. He was told that he has already signed the deal with some deposit, so if he wanted to cancel this deal, he would not get his deposit back. During our verbal conversation with the financial representative, he had assured us to help us get our financing approved or in any case return our deposit if we couldn’t make a deal. Rather we were asked to buy any other car from them and apply our deposit there, but this option did not seem feasible for us at the time.

I would appreciate your time and attention in this matter and grant us a refund for our deposit. If we were told about the deposit as non-refundable, we would have thought of it carefully before paying for it. I will appreciate your help in this investigation and wait for your reply. Please contact me by email priya.patel3@hotmail.com.

Sincerely,

Priyanka Patel

Letter # 2 Bad News Letter

Jordon Smith

Hyundai Country Hills

2307 Country Hills Blvd NE

Calgary, AB T3J 0R4

November 27, 2019

Priyanka Patel

150 Carringuve Manor

Calgary AB T4Q 0P2

Dear Priyanka,

Thank you for your interest in doing business with us and I am sorry you had an unpleasant experience with one of our associates earlier this week. We value your feedback regarding our service. We try to make our customers’ experience enjoyable and stress free for car-shopping.

I have forwarded your complaint to the dealership manager as well as financial associate. I am sorry that you were not informed about our non-refundable deposit policy when you signed your papers for conditional purchase. We will do everything we can to serve you well and make sure this doesn’t happen again.

Once again Priyanka, I apologize for our failure to serve you well. Please email me at chhyundai@admin.ca if you don’t hear from us in next 48 hours. We will continue to do our best to speed up and improve our customer service.

Sincerely,

Jordon Smith