This Is It. Well, almost.

by raissac

I am currently typing this blog post at the Vancouver International Airport. Yes, I never thought this day would come. Until now, I am still in utter disbelief that I am going to be living in Lyon for four months. It just seems too unreal. I think I will finally believe it once I set foot in France… on the 21st of August. Awyeah!

I am headed to Manila and I will be there for three days. I am actually more excited for that because I will get to be reunited with my family and even more of my friends. However, I my sleeping schedule will be terrible. Talk about triple jetlag. -_- Ohwell, I will manage. As they say… YOLO. 😛

I’ve had a great last week here in Vancouver. Two surprise despedidas?? I have the greatest and the “best-est” family & friends in this world. I’m not here to brag about the going away parties they have thrown me, but I’m here to brag about how incredible these special people are. I can’t even emphasize how each and everyone of them plays an important role in my life and leaving them for 5-ish months is really something difficult for me to do. I am surprised I haven’t cried when saying goodbye to any of them. Maybe it’s just the Lord’s way of helping me have a strong mindset, in preparation for my exchange experience… ANYWAY, the point is, I will miss them very much and I am only as excited to explore Europe as I am to seeing them again when I come back. 🙂

I am waiting for my flight, which is at 2:45am… I will find some other things to do. Maybe go watch my TV series. I’ve loaded my iPad with GOT, Suits, and I’ve got some catching up to do with PLL, Baby Daddy, and SYTYCD. Hmmm.. okay, that’s all for now. Will check in again when I arrive in Hong Kong.. or Manila.

-R