Have you just lost a significant amount of body weight? Do not wish to regain any extra pound? After losing weight after following a proper weight-loss regime, it might appear highly inevitable to not regain it. However, it does not have to be so always. A recent study has observed that long-term weight maintenance is possible only when you follow a few simple steps.
If you are looking forward to gaining no more weight and managing your weight effectively, here are a few simple points to remember:
- Monitor Your Weight Regularly: An important hallmark of effective weight maintenance is monitoring your calories & daily weight on a regular basis. For achieving the same, you can make use of an advanced body fat analyzer that can help you calculate your body weight & analyze other important aspects of the body like total calorie count, and others. There are several types of body fat scales that you can find both online as well as offline. While buying any body fat scale, look out for the latest updates & technical features to enhance your weight monitoring process.
- Fight Your Hunger with Healthy Options: You must have lost your body fat with much efforts & dedication. Definitely, you would not want to end up all those efforts in vain by getting back on track over your junk food eating habits. When you are hungry, try eating more fulfilling options instead of fast food options. You can achieve the feeling of fullness by eating fiber-rich foods including whole grains, leafy veggies & fruits, lean proteins, and others as per your choice.
- Avoid Temptation As Much As Possible: When you wish to control your weight, avoiding temptations is a major aspect. Though you might be tempted to consume a wide range of delectable items on your platter, you must be wise enough to avoid them and stick to your healthy routine. Once you give into temptation, it can be increasingly challenging to get back to your healthy routine.
- Plan Your Meals in Advance: When you are on a weight maintenance diet, it is going to pretty much contain the same diet elements to that of the weight loss regime. When you have a meal-by-meal plan set out for your daily activities, you are able to stick to it more religiously. This technique can help you in planning your meal & keeping a track of what you are taking in a progressive manner.
- Add Minutes to Your Current Exercise Plan: If you are following a particular exercise plan, it is important to extend it through small minutes in order to maintain your weight loss regime effectively. Experts recommend that you must exercise at least 30 minutes –five days a week. However, the more exercise you are able to do, the better will be your weight loss results. Though, it is also suggested to not overdo your exercising or working out as it might leave you exhausted.
- Measure Your Daily Portions: As per a recent study, it has been observed that the biggest factors in achieving success in maintaining your weight effectively were measuring the intake of fats & proteins –the most caloric foods, in general. However, this would not imply carrying a food scale everywhere you go. But, you can consider keeping a check on your daily intake by analyzing the amount of caloric content the food item has.
- Try Weighing Yourself Daily: The recent report also suggested that people who had the habit of checking their body weight at least once or twice a day were more successful in keeping off the lost weight in comparison to those who did not use the scales too often. Though daily weight check-ins could be discouraging when you are on a weight-loss regime, it can still serve to be a blessing when you do so during your weight management cycle.
- Eat Breakfast Daily: The breakfast is supposed to be the healthiest diet of the entire day. Therefore, even when you are monitoring your weight loss, you must never skip your breakfast. Try eating healthy options.
Manage your weight in an effective manner using these healthy tips!