RE: “Forget Your Password No Longer With PasswordBox”

The meaning of new app Passwordbox was talked when I browse through my comm101 classmate, Ali Jatoi’s blog “Forget Your Password No Longer With PasswordBox”.

What Ali talked about in his blog is from the point of entrepreneurship. The start-up of an entrepreneur focuses on what customers’ need is. The aspect is applied by what we learned on Comm101 class.

I totally agree with Ali’s opinion. However, if I write this blog, I will focus on the entrepreneur’s marketing analysis which we learned in Comm101 class.

The idea of Passwordbox is not new. After doing research, the similar function app was reported to be developed in this summer. Actually as I know, there is a same function app was designed and sold much earlier in China, because I downloaded this app at the beginning of this year. I do not know that whether the idea of Passwordbox was come up with by Daniel Robichaud himself or not, but I am sure that he saw the market of this app in Canada. Therefore, if writing the sense of market, and combination with the five power in market and market research, the blog will be more proper.

(The blog can be found at https://blogs.ubc.ca/alijatoi/2013/11/13/forget-your-password-no-longer-with-passwordbox/)

2 thoughts on “RE: “Forget Your Password No Longer With PasswordBox”

1. Thanks a bunch for sharing this with all folks you actually recognize
    what you are talking about! Bookmarked. Kindly also seek advice from my web site =).

We could have a link trade agreement between us