RE: “How will Samsung Smartwatch do in today’s market?”

Here I comment on my Comm101 classmate, Scott Mashall‘s blog:

How will Samsung Smartwatch do in today’s market?

In this blog, Scott talked about the future of Samsung Smartwatch in today’s market. He predicted the smartwatch would not have a success. His analysis was specific and from different aspects.

Personally, I don’t agree on his opinion.

In his blog, he said: “The technology on the watch is nothing too revolutionary either, […] In the big picture, the watch really does not add much convenience to normal phone users.” In my opinion, the smartwatch is a combination of watch and phone. It has the basic functions of a phone and the convenience of a watch.  The smartwatch cannot be compared with a normal phone because it is a kind of “phone”. The market strategy that Samsung used is good for their business expanding——explore new innovations while keep working on their smartphone development.

As technology develops, stuffs tend to be smaller and easier to operate in order to gain more convenience. Smartwatch can be one of the possibilities in the future. Like the computer, most of people thought it useless, but how about now?

(The blog was posted at:https://blogs.ubc.ca/scottmarshall/2013/10/06/how-will-samsung-smartwatch-do-in-todays-market/)

One thought on “RE: “How will Samsung Smartwatch do in today’s market?”

1. Amazing! !!!!

I recommend this loan service,

They gave me a loan of $5000 ????????????

THEY OFFER ALL TYPE LOANS