Posted by: | 21st Sep, 2010

The World is Just Awesome

I Love the Whole World!

From Discovery Channel / Discovery Network

I don’t know about you, but whenever I watch this video it really does make me feel like the world is awesome! This advertisement had an incredible influence on me, and I’m a person who never watches Discovery Channel. However, on the day I saw this was the day I watched the channel for hours.

Even nowadays when I flip through the channels on my T.V, I will at least take a look at Discovery Channel before I move on.

Why was this advertisement so influential? I found the way they marketed themselves in this advertisement was simply amazing. The catchy repeating lyrics “I love the Whole World” joined with the tune, made it seem like Discovery Channel was able to reveal all the amazing things in the World to you, so that you would come to love it too. There’s the great blue skies, the deep space, and many other vast things this world has to offer but you might not be able to see everything on your own; however, you can take a hint at it on Discovery Channel.

Now this song is forever stuck in my head, and also in my iphone. I love the whole world!

Leave a response

Your response: