Letter of Application for ENGL 301 Professional Writing Team

by sdutta06

Dear fellow ENGL 301 peers,

Please consider my application to be apart of the professional writing team for ENGL301 2023W session. I am currently studying Computer Science as part of the BCS program at University of British Columbia. Previously, I graduated from the University of Waterloo with distinction in Honours Medical Physiology and Biology. In this degree, I have honed my skills in scientific research and writing. I have had the opportunity to write numerous lab reports, research papers, and other technical documents, which have strengthened my ability to write professionally with attention to detail.

Additionally, I have experience working as a Physiotherapy assistant at a Physical Rehab clinic, where I would collaborate with patients and doctors to prescribe functional exercises as part of their recovery plan. In this role, I learned how to develop a professional relationship with the patients while maintaining an empathetic and encouraging attitude toward their injuries. I also assisted with administrative duties, which included writing correspondence addressed to patients, insurance adjusters, and personal injury lawyers. I enjoy helping others, therefore I often seek out roles that would allow me to make an emotional connection and positive impact in someone’s lives. With both my academic and professional experience, I am confident in my abilities to collaborate and communicate effectively with my peers.

If you believe we would make great team together, please do not hesitate to reach out. I have attached a copy of my application letter 301 Sangita Dutta Application Letter Thank you for your time and consideration.

Kindly,

Sangita Dutta

English 301 Student