4. Application Package

This application package includes several technical documents that I have composed in order to apply for a software-developer co-op position at Vidyard. Below you will find a brief summary of contents within the application package and a pdf of the application package:

Job Posting

Vidyard is a video platform that allows for video sharing, creation, and analytics to help businesses connect with a larger audience through interactive and personalized video experiences. The company is looking for a software-developer intern to help build and improve the current video platform.

Cover Letter

This cover letter is addressed to the hiring manager at Vidyard responsible for managing the recruitment of this software developer co-op position. I stated my interest in the company, a brief background about myself,  my past experiences and skills, and. how these experiences and skills will help me succeed in the role.

Resume

I have tailored my resume for this role and have included my education, previous work experiences, and additional information such as software technologies and skills that I am proficient in.

Reference Letter Requests 

There are three reference letter request addressed to my previous employers and/or professors who are able to provide a positive assessment of my abilities and character.

PDF of Application Package: Application Package