Assignment Experiential Learning Learning Technology Riipen Teaching Activity

Experiential Learning – Riipen

Riipen

Hear from our Riipen Community Video

Interested in using real-life examples in class, and giving student industry-relevant experiences?
Riipen is a collaboration platform for project-based experiential learning between post-secondary institutions, educators, industry partners, and students. The platform allows all parties in the ecosystem to collaborate to co-create, manage, and assess meaningful experiential learning opportunities at scale.

The Riipen team will support educators through every step – from outlining the experience and matchmaking, to project management and feedback.

Testimonials

“Over the past 3 years, Riipen has provided me an opportunity to expand my network of clients in order to give students a broader range of companies and industries to work with. Students have been able to get exposure to a variety of different industries and partners all over Canada that we would not have been able to access in the past. As an educator, it has been incredibly helpful to have the support and expertise of the Riipen team to help source clients based on the specific learning objectives of the course”.Jenny Dickson, B2C Strategic Marketing Plan (F20)

“When posting a class project on Riipen, I’ve always received timely responses from interested industry partners.” David Hardisty, Marketing Outreach Consultancy (F19)

“I have used Riipen for my strategic management course for several years. It has provided students with valuable industry exposure and experiential learning which will no doubt benefit them as they start they careers. The platform is user friendly and support is readily available for staff needing assistance. I recommend it for courses looking for live business problems and cases.”Adam Pankratz, Strategic Management Consulting Project – W21

Learn More

Access