Monthly Archives: November 2010

dream big

I think that it is not only very easy for us as business students to find the space in a project to dream big. All those ever present toolbox lessons from our first two years of bcomm weigh heavily: questioning … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment

wowza d. pink.

Our Coast Capital project is dealing with membership, and how we can best leverage it to add value to the credit union. We have learned quickly that membership = community, but in order to get people to participate in building … Continue reading

creating simplicity

Design Thinking is creating clarity from the confusion, allowing us to develop simplicity from the complicated. Our ever clever Prof Ron, reminded us of this a few weeks ago, and I took the lesson and placed in somewhere in the … Continue reading

branding coupland style

As a passionate follower all things Coupland, I swooned when I came across this Globe and Mail article. This article tells of how Coupland has created and maintained an incredible personal brand through all of innumerable projects (which cross many mediums). However, what I … Continue reading