Is adulting boring? It’s actually okay because I feel productive when I get a lot done.
Is adulting exhausting though? Yes. Yes. Yes.
The Labour Day weekend included:
Lots of adulting but I feel very far from being an adult. I wonder if I’ll grow up….
- Going to the bank
- Completing and mailing paperwork
- Making an enormous pile of clothes and other things I plan to donate -hopefully so that someone else in need can use them 🙂
- Collecting all my stuffed animals at home to donate. I found that Splash toy store in Dunbar collect toys for distribution to children in the Downtown Eastside so when I get a chance, I’ll bring mine there.
- Reorganizing my stationary drawers
- Returning library books
- Prepared outfits for the next few weeks so that I’m less tempted to go to school in my running shorts everyday
- An friend from Winnipeg visited Vancouver this weekend so a bunch of friends met up for dinner. We took her around Gastown and Downtown and had a great time.
- Facetime with one of my favourite people on this planet
- Learned a lot and had fun while volunteering (See my upcoming post on 10 things you should know about the visually impaired)
- Pasta at Anton’s in Burnaby. The dinner portion is so huge that I couldn’t even finish one plate over lunch and dinner. Anton’s pasta also tastes amazing and is not too expensive.
- Talked to my Imagine Day Orientation Leader, Emily, through email. She’s nice and gave me advice.
- I’m addicted to the song “Like I’m Gonna Lose You” sung by Meghan Trainor and John Legend. I’ve been playing the 1 hour loop on repeat while I’m cleaning.
- Other foolishness that I can’t remember at the moment.