Back to school adulting

Is adulting boring? It’s actually okay because I  feel productive when I get a lot done.

Is adulting exhausting though? Yes. Yes. Yes.

The Labour Day weekend included:

Lots of adulting but I feel very far from being an adult. I wonder if I’ll grow up….

• Going to the bank
  • Completing and mailing paperwork
  • Laundry
  • Making an enormous pile of clothes and other things I plan to donate -hopefully so that someone else in need can use them 🙂
  • Collecting all my stuffed animals at home to donate. I found that Splash toy store in Dunbar collect toys for distribution to children in the Downtown Eastside so when I get a chance, I’ll bring mine there.
  • Reorganizing my stationary drawers
  • Returning library books
  • Prepared outfits for the next few weeks so that I’m less tempted to go to school in my running shorts everyday

Fun

• An friend from Winnipeg visited Vancouver this weekend so a bunch of friends met up for dinner. We took her around Gastown and Downtown and had a great time.
  • Facetime with one of my favourite people on this planet
  • Learned a lot and had fun while volunteering (See my upcoming post on 10 things you should know about the visually impaired)
  • Pasta at Anton’s in Burnaby. The dinner portion is so huge that I couldn’t even finish one plate over lunch and dinner. Anton’s pasta also tastes amazing and is not too expensive.
  • Talked to my Imagine Day Orientation Leader, Emily, through email. She’s nice and gave me advice.
  • I’m addicted to the song “Like I’m Gonna Lose You” sung by Meghan Trainor and John Legend. I’ve been playing the 1 hour loop on repeat while I’m cleaning.
  • Other foolishness that I can’t remember at the moment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVZV8InFxps