Signs Christmas is right around the corner

• Pictures with Santa happened last evening.
  • Music Outreach is hosting two winter concerts this month!! Alyssa Y and Michelle L are rocking their jobs organizing the volunteers. Thanks SO much you two!
  • Started my piano student on lots of Christmas songs and started her on Pachelbel’s Canon, which I think is one of the most beautiful songs ever. She’s singing a version of the canon in choir. We finished some RCM repertoire songs and started a new level in RCM today. I’m so proud :’)  BUT I believe that if you enjoy what you’re doing, you’re more likely to do a better job so we decided that she gets a break and she got Christmas music to take home and enjoy playing for her friends and family.
  • (Must have been subconsciously influenced by the boys singing carols yesterday  to crack out the christmas music when teaching)
  • My lovely student gave me a Christmas present. Thanks <3 It’s instant peppermint mocha!
  • Peppermint mocha
  • Girls’ Generation TaeTiSeo  had released a Christmas Special Album entitled “Dear Santa.” Dear Santa is their title track. There’s an ENGLISH version. I really like the contrast between the beginning where TaeTiSeo are all dressed in formal gowns and the pace of the song is so slow with the end where they’re chilling out in pjs and the song is more cheerful and fast.

Personally, I like TaeTiSeo’s “Merry Christmas” more than “Dear Santa”.

I don’t like “I like that way”. It reminds me of IU’s “Twenty-three”.

Would you like to see a post on my top Christmas music picks?