Marketing Video Project Reflection

I never thought at the beginning of this semester that we would having a video project as a final project for COMM296, instead of a group presentation. This is a really excellent and useful practice in second year study. It seems would be a hard time for us to do a video related to marketing, actually we did have a hard time with the technology at the beginning. However, this  provided us an opportunity to  learn how to do a video and experience more about marketing during making a video.

As the video progressed , our skills are progressed too. During  finishing the written paper for WestJet (company our group chose),  I learned that  a clear classification  of a company’s marketing mix can help us to  analysis deeper and build a complected analyze for the company. During working with my team, i found that having a plan at first will help us schedule the time and work, also make sure we can finish on time.

I really enjoy the part that we through out many creative idea when start doing the video. This help expand  on our idea and learn how to  consider ideas whether it can be implemented. It is really challenging for us to make a little professional and creative video, but this also increase our skill.

I was really enjoy working with my team. Every member was engaged in group discussion and meeting and ended with a wonderful video project!

For the peer video reviews,every team seems have worked very hard and did a good job for their video project. I have seen a lot of creative idea during watch other teams video. And during watching others video, I  realized what our team could improve and which part is better. This is a good way for us to  learn more from others and also reflect ourselves.

Last, I really enjoy this course and appreciate our marketing professor, Elaine Williamson,gave us lots of useful information could uesd in the future!

Picture: http://school.discoveryeducation.com/clipart/clip/goodwork.html