20160914 Personality Assessment Exercises For Class 3

In order to test the various features of the UBC blog, I will summarize the results of my Personality Assessment Exercise. Due to this being my first time writing a blog post in English, I am slightly hesitant posting my first entry. Please kindly excuse any grammatical errors that I may make. I will try to improve my future posts by frequently visiting the Writing Centre.he results of my personality assessment exercises.

The results of my personality assessment exercise are as follows.

1. Machiavellian Test Result:  26/50
    Average American’s score: 25
  2. Self-Monitor Test Result: 32/65
    High self-monitors are defined as those with scores of 53 or higher.
  3. EI (Emotional Intelligence) Test Result: 73/100
    A score below 70 indicates very low EI.
  4. Narcissism Test Result: 6/40
    Average American’s score: 15.5

To summarize my results, I noticed that I had got relatively average scores for Machiavellian and Emotional Intelligence tests and low scores for Self-Monitor and Narcissism test.

On my Machiavellian test result, I was surprised that I got 26 out of 50 because I expected much lower scores. I dislike any form of lies (except some white lies) and I try my best to not tell them. However, I do agree with the low score on the Narcissism test because I usually do not think about myself as much as I think of others.

As a group member, I define myself as a follower and a supporter because I love to help other people while preparing information rather than speaking or presenting in front of a large group of people. Moreover, I am confident in my ability to speak honestly about any problems to my project partners. I sternly believe that these are attributes that can help strive towards success in group work.

2 thoughts on “20160914 Personality Assessment Exercises For Class 3