When: September 13th 3:00pm – 8:00pm
FarmAde takes place at the UBC Farm and admission is FREE. FarmAde brings together UBC community members of all ages to celebrate community, local food and local Vancouver talent. The event also connects organizations and movements in support of sustainability, local food, and raise awareness about food security issues.
- Family-friendly local bands; featuring Washboard Union, Shout White Dragon, The Lina Dancers and more!
- Vegan, vegetarian and low-impact beef burgers
- Farm-fresh corn and organic UBC Farm veggies
- A beverage garden featuring a local brewery
- A supervised children’s area with face painting, bubble wands and more!
- Free tours of the Centre for Sustainable Food Systems at UBC Farm
- Bike Valet (by donation)