The road ahead (9th week)

The road ahead (9th week)

To my prediction, that the soybean market will be supported by the strong fundamentals, with export demand sustained by limited competition. Moreover, after a big soybean-driven reduction, the low price market will be attractive for speculators again.

According to a French futures dealer, the market is in a bit of a wait-and-see mood, Last week was painful and people are waiting for the Chicago session this afternoon to see if the rise is confirmed

This week, I will use “technical analysis” that Andrew introduced to us to analyse the market, and I will pay more attention to the system. I find if I order a contract, it is possible that the pending contract will not go through the system and CAN be cancelled even after 30mints. I will confirm each order after 30mints (actually I start to do this last week).
I am holding short contract of soybean, I will offset them and I will hold a long position this week.

2 thoughts on “The road ahead (9th week)

1. Technical Analysis is fun to learn and “play” with. Hope you will have fun too, although we don’t need to trade / blog any more. =p btw, I used technical analysis and “predicted” a trend reversal for soybeans too. well, let’s see. =p Have fun!