Reflection: Web Folio

Creating my Web Folio has been an enriching experience that helped me master the skill of creating a professional website. As an aspiring Technical Product Manager, having a strong digital presence is crucial, and this project has allowed me to showcase my technical and creative abilities. By building this platform, I have not only demonstrated my proficiency in technical writing, but also my ability to communicate effectively through web design and digital media.

Furthermore, I believe my Web Folio will be a valuable tool in increasing my chances of getting an internship. It has allowed me to showcase my wide range of skills and experiences, including my technical aptitude, creativity, and communication skills, all of which are essential for a successful career in technical product management. The blog section of my website, in particular, has been a useful platform for me to evaluate and self-edit my writing, allowing me to continuously improve my skills as a writer.

Overall, the Web Folio has provided me with a space to highlight my skills and experiences in a professional and visually appealing way, making it easier for potential employers to see what I have to offer. I am confident that my Web Folio will help me to stand out in the job market and provide me with an edge in securing an internship or job in the future.