Hello everyone!

It’s reading break at the moment, which means.. yaaaay, no class for a week, yaaaay!!

I’m pretty sure everyone is enjoying this little bit of time off university as it’s almost the only break we get before summer. I mean, we have random days off, but those don’t really count…

As many people are off in different places, I’m still at UBC, feeling a little creeped out by how empty Vanier is.. No matter though, it’s still relaxation, unhurried work and enjoying the weather for me! We’re lucky as the sun seems to come out more and more now. I still do wish that it was a little warmer, though…

I feel good; happy. Midterms are done, and there’s only a few more assignments and papers to get in before the final stretch of this year. It’s crazy to think how fast time has gone and that my first year at UBC is already almost coming to an end… It sometimes still blows my mind that I’m even living here in Vancouver and going to university…

Anyway, enough of my ranting.. hope everyone’s having a lovely week off and see you soon.

Love,

Tanya ♡ 

P.S, here are some photos from a particularly lovely day I went down to the beach with Ian and Aline.

My backyard is beautiful.