Self-Assessment Reflection

As I reflect on my progress throughout this course, I can honestly say that I am pleased with the work that I have completed. At the beginning of ENG 301, I can honestly say that I felt intimidated by the course load. I thought that it would be too much, especially because I don’t have much social media and computer tech experience. I thought I wouldn’t be able to complete all of the work on time, especially the research for the formal report. Starting with the blog site creation, which I had some difficulty navigating through initially. When I took the time to learn more about creating the site, I felt more confident with posting, and communicating with my team.  I would say that was my most favourite part of this course, connecting with other students and creating a team forum, ‘Team Typephoon’, it has been wonderful working with my peers and team members. I can reflect on the course now, and realize that this is definitely where the future is heading. As we gain more technological knowledge, it will be more efficient to communicate in business and professional relations. I am glad I took this course because now I am equipped and up to date with these technical communication skills.