Web Folio Creation

Unit 4:3 guided me through the creation of a website and web folio. I was able to update my blog site and create a web folio that is composed of all of the work that I have completed this semestre. In this web folio, I have included a collection of my best work, my application package, resume, LinkedIn profile, and reflection blog posts. A web folio is a site that highlights all professional work, and it is a good resource for future employers to have access to this work. It is also helpful when connecting with other professionals.

At first, I was a bit intimidated about creating a website, I had no idea as to how I was going to go about this project. When I found out that I could update the blog site that I created at the beginning of the semestre, I was more keen about completing the task. I am not well-versed on technological aspects of website creation, and blogging. I have learned a lot through taking ENG 301, after all this is an online course, and it’s all about technical communications. I feel much more confident now about creating websites, and navigating through social media platforms. I am pleased with my progress and with the work that I have produced throughout this course.

When my web folio was complete, I was satisfied with the work that I had put into this project, I thought it turned out great! My favourite section is the collection of best work section, I think it really highlights all of the projects and it was nice to look back and reflect on my progress. Thank you for visiting this website and for reading my work.