Posted by: | 14th Sep, 2011

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious Welcome!

Welcome to Theodore Lau’s Supercalifragis… Darn, I forgot how to spell it myself. Well there’s always Wikipedia to help me. And, copy, paste, and done. Welcome to Theodore Lau’s Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious Blog! I know some of you are wondering what the title means or if supercalifragilisticexpialidocious is even a word. Well I’m going to break the title up and explain it elementary style.

So first of all Theodore Lau is me. A little about myself is that I am a first year commerce student, I play DOTA and Starcraft, I watch a lot of TV shows especially children cartoons, and my favourite food would be anything as long as it doesn’t empty my pocket or make me sick.

Second part is supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. This word came from a song in Mary Poppins, a 1964 musical movie. It’s the word you get when you put super, stupendous, wonderful, extravagant, awesome, and a bunch of exciting words together in a blender and mix it. According to the movie, it’s “something to say when you don’t know what to say.”

The last part blog means a place where I will be putting up what I think is interesting and supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. Sometimes I want to share something, sometimes for class, sometimes random, and sometimes I just want to talk smack. So without further ado, welcome to Theo’s supercalifragilisticexpialidocious blog.

Responses

Looking forward to reading through your posts!

Leave a response

Your response: