Posted by: | 29th Sep, 2011

Blog 3 – The G☺☺gle Takeover! (Personal Blog)

Google Takeover

Is it fair to compare Google with Isaac Asimov‘s Multivac? I would say yes. Google owns 80% of Internet servers, and is best known for its search feature, and its various high powered features (Google Maps, Google Scholars, Google+, etc.). Google also generates the most traffic out of all sites according to Alexa Rankings.

13 days ago, Google opened a new feature known as Google Flights ✈ which allows you to search for information on flight schedules in the US. This makes traveling in the US easier for business people who are time limited. I personally tried it out myself and it took a few simple steps, then prices and times of various schedules pop-up. I haven’t been a deep user of Google besides using its search feature, so I dug around and found many useful features.

These features, such as Google Ad Planner or Google Finance, are very useful to us business people. And best of all, they even have a Flight Simulator on Google Earth, and Google Sketch-up to build 3D models. In my opinion, anyone in the business will be relying on Google a lot more in the future. I bet Multivac can’t even compete with that.

◐ ◑ ◐ ◑ ◐ ◑ ◐ ◑ ◐ ◑ ◐ ◑ ◐ ◑ ◐ ◑ ◐ ◑ ◐ ◑ ◐ ◑ ◐

INFORMATION FROM

WORD COUNT: 200/200

Leave a response

Your response: