Archive for November, 2012

Be Smart About Online Media – It Isn’t Always in the Right Hands

Sunday, November 18th, 2012

This video is similar to the Did You Know video released in 2009. However it has facts for 2012, some of which made me laugh or think. All of these facts express just how deep-rooted social media is reaching into our lives. It can start our next relationship, teach our kids what we learned on […]

Blogging at its Best

Monday, November 12th, 2012

With many reports, group presentations, and assignments coming to their deadlines this month, some of use may be losing some faith in the importance of blogging. We may be putting off our weekly (supposedly) blog to work on other assignments we consider to be bigger priorities. I certainly considered doing so. But then, the thought […]

How to Reach Protective Mobile Device Users

Saturday, November 3rd, 2012

Tim Reis, head of mobile display for Google, explains why mobile ads are the next big thing. Please watch the video at the link below! I am unable to post the video directly as it uses Flash. Source: http://www.businessinsider.com/a-googler-explains-why-mobile-ads-are-the-next-big-thing-2012-8 In summary, Reis says that cell phones are “extraordinarily personal devices” and therefore must be treated as […]