Monthly Archives: December 2008

finally here…

loooong story…I would write more when I get an internet connection…(the closest village library offers free 30 min internet) norway is really pretty…colder than vancouver, but very different…there’s practically no snow, but ice everywhere…

At YVR

Here I am at the YVR. A day later, I will be arriving in Oslo, Norway. The snow has calmed down, and most of the flights today are on time or slightly delayed. Thanks to whoever is in charge of the weather that the day I leave didn’t have to be so terrible as the days before. I spent the last 2 days packing…never underestimate the time needed for packing. I hope I didn’t leave anything…and that I didn’t pack […]

UMB in 9 days

I’m going to be off to Norway, UMB in 9 days. I’m so excited it’s hard to explain. I’ve never gone away from home for so long before; I can’t wait to be cooking and doing everything by myself :P I know I’m spoiled….something inevitable when there’s a full time mom home. I guess I will be using this blog to document my adventures next year. Keep coming back if you’re interested :) It would be nice if you could […]