Monthly Archives: September 2014

Why electric car raise up recently?

In recent years, there is a huge development in electric cars industries such as Tesla, Nissan. So I am thinking why these zero emitted vehicles and I figure three points. First of all, the development in battery and charging technology. For example, back to one hundred years, people could not image the existence of wireless charing however, now we made it, human beings developed a method that charge a electric device by a platform without wire. And now scientists are working on how to charging a electric device without touching a platform and charging it with real wireless charger. Second,  my view is the future downfall of oil industries, because oil is a limited resource on earth so once it run out of then we need to find another engine way to motive our vehicles. Well, if we would start these electric vehicles projects much earlier than we run out of oil, there will be less difficult time for us to face. Third I think is the growth of the awareness of building a green better world. Now human kinds are facing the green house effect which would cause a lot of serious environmental problems. In order to avoid such things happen we need to find some new energy to active our vehicles because vehicles are one of the most polluted things. Sum up, I think electric vehicles would have a bright future!