Product Life Cycle

Posted by: | October 28, 2010 | Leave a Comment

I am here to talk about last lecture content, product life cycle. One of the PLC which I want to talk about is Textbook. So it is basically affected by the content and most importantly the edition of the textbook. Well, UBC always changes new textbook edition every two years I think. This really cost […]

Online Survey

Posted by: | October 25, 2010 | Leave a Comment

Just wanna share some experience with everyone. I believe most people are currently doing the marketing assignment number 2. The method which I am using is online survey. So, in textbook it is mentioned that internet survey has higher response rate. However, I find the contrary is true. Me and my group members have posted […]

Wedding Dinner

Posted by: | October 17, 2010 | Leave a Comment

One of the most important component of wedding is the dinner. I believe this holds for most people. A perfect wedding dinner would mean hosting the dinner at 5 stars hotel where there are great foods, most importantly, look presentable. However, recently, MacDonald has targeted on the wedding dinner for its market. Yeah, I know […]

Facebook Marketing

Posted by: | October 12, 2010 | Leave a Comment

I believe that everyone, if not most of us have Facebook. It is currently the largest social networking website. According to statistics, if it is considered as a country, Facebook is the third (or fourth) largest country in the world with the amount of users reaching 3 billion. Well, my statistics might be wrong as […]

Post Purchase Dissonance

Posted by: | October 7, 2010 | Leave a Comment

As the title suggest, I am going to discuss on the post purchase dissonance experienced by most people. This is especially so if you see the similar product with better price at other place. Or you might just regret buying it later because you became obsessed with the products when the salesperson promoting the product to you? […]

Online Advertisement

Posted by: | October 1, 2010 | Leave a Comment

So this is the  my Negar’s blog regarding online advertisement. http://negamiri.wordpress.com/2010/11/13/online-advertisements/ We have heard of the popularity of online nowadays among people especially the youth. More companies are investing in online ad and that is why google and most search engines revenue are going up. Seriously, I hate online advertisement. It is simply annoying when […]