Hello world!

My name is Ritual Khanna and I am  4th Year Marketing student ! When I’m not scrammbling to attend all my classes, you can find me [attempting] to meal prep, listening to my long list of podcasts or finding the next social impact event to attend.

My personal goal is to live a lifestyle as Environmentally, socially and economically sustainable as possible, and while this has proven to be more challenging than I thought, it’s not impossible.

Join me as I keep up on reporting little tidbits I find interesting when it comes to products, initiatives or steps we can all take in the direction of a sustainable present!

2 thoughts on “Hello world!”

1. As you said, it is exciting and a significant step towards sustainability that products which aim at guiding us towards more ecological and responsible practices start to arise and succeed in the market. While reading your post, it came to my mind a resource which I find tremendously useful when trying to make our own life and individual acts more responsible. This resource is called: The Lazy Person’s Guide to Saving the World. This guide created by the UN itself has the goal to remind us that you don’t have to be a multinational corporation or a country like Sweden to make a difference. Even the “smallest” of actions can make a meaningful impact—and all you have to be is you. The 17 SDG Goals, 169 specific targets, and a deadline of 2030 can feel overwhelming, however, this guide tells you how to become more sustainable even without moving from the couch.
    Check out the guide here: https://www.un.org/sustainabledevelopment/takeaction/