Posted by: | 2nd Oct, 2011

Gold ATM Machines?

A new type of vending machine has opened in a Beijing central mall, aiming to satisfy the growing demand for gold in China. Gongmei Gold Trading Company launched the gold bar and coin dispenser, only to discover a system malfunction. They plan to bring the machine out to the public once they have repaired this error. The demand for gold in China has recently risen significantly, being the world’s second fastest growing market for gold. The gold ATM vends gold bars and coins at constant updated prices, providing consumers a quick and easy method for investment. I personally do not believe that a gold vending machine will be very much successful especially in the city of Beijing. Chinese gold investors are usually keen about their savings and would rather acquire gold from a more trustworthy resource. Despite the shown interest of many towards this machine, I can imagine that little to none will truly depend on a gold dispensing ATM and stick with tradition. With a large population, a gold vending machine in China is also prone to theft. I predict that the Gongmei Gold Trading Company will ultimately remove the gold vending machine.

Read More

Leave a response

Your response: