Recent Posts

Topics

Archive for November, 2010

Comments on external blog

Saturday, November 27th, 2010

Having used Gmail for seven years, I just feel I can live without it. Once I saw the title “Gmail Down as Facebook Email Goes Up”, I was upset for in a moment. I was in China seven years ago, at that time Google or in other words search engine is not that popular. I read […]

Comments on classmate’s blog

Saturday, November 20th, 2010

I read Pattie’s blog Mittens Again and find it is very interesting. Since the Canadian Olympic Foundation is going to reproduce the red mittens aging, people is questioning if it can really sell. The major concern is about the red mittens are specially for the  Olympic Games which is past for nearly a year, probably […]

OFFICE 2010 Movie Ad

Friday, November 12th, 2010

This advertisement for new coming office 2010 is caught my eyes. I find it is interesting and funny, break the old-fashioned and inflexible image of Microsoft. Maybe it reflects to the new office softwares may have some renovation changes. But I really want to know is it worth it? 2 mins and half length ads with Hollywood movie […]

The Beatles. Now on iTunes

Thursday, November 4th, 2010

Beautiful! The Beatles a is now available on iTunes. “We love the Beatles and are honored and thrilled to welcome them to iTunes,” said Steve Jobs in a statement. “It has been a long and winding road to get here.” I have to say this is another successful market strategy for Apple. See, it’s The Beatles. […]