Oct 25 / yifei

Not quite reflection

Reading through your blogs, I find that you guys have different interpretations for a same piece of news, some predict price would go up, some on the very contrary. So it is interesting to see how trading being a zero-sum game applies in real life just on us.

It seems in the last week, almost everyone is reflecting on their trading experience, gains and losses, lesson learned and so forth, I am no difference.

No trading for this week, it seems that trading is something apart from me for a long time, a familiar friend whom we haven’t got time to talk because of the midterm. Once separated, the mixed feeling of calling back the relationship is accompanied with the reluctant of changing of a new status.

The relatively amount of gain is really associated with how much effort paid in the game, and the quality of the blog is how we treated it and the amount of time we devoted.

I would probably continue trading, and the process can be either more exciting or a bit boring: Exciting in that I can invest in a larger variety of commodities, focus more on the area that interest me most, though I might, as before, won’t really get the time for that, this prospect is especially reinforced after receiving a tight schedule on Tuesday. Boring in that our lively atmosphere of doing things TOGETHER-trading, discussing would probably left only in memory. I will miss this time at the same time cheering for a bit relieve.

Goodbye, blog..