Video project

Yoori.med

↑ Click here

– what  i’ve learned that I can bring back home with me to assist me in my future career

I could learn about diversity of culture during internship. working with foreigner(from various countries) coworker are really helpful to grow broader perspective.

Also I could improve international communication skill. Metting new people in the bay and told to them, it was a invaluable communication activity to understand other’s way of thinking. Like this I tried to adapt new surroundings, so I can get a more confidence talk with diffrent countries people.

Actually my dream is to graduate university, and then an international broadcasting company as a journalist or reporter. Specifically to become a famous reporter who covers diverse cultures in different countries and delivers Korean culture to the world.

For that reasons I believe that my internship experience was really worthy opportunity to me for understanding diversity of culture and accept difference&gap from other culture

– Did I meet my goals?

My main goal is spending much time to speaking english. So I tried to interacrt with new customer every day as well as coworker. For that reason I always try to ask open question to customer, greet actually, and  praise their appearance for start talking.

Also I wanted to learn about team work,  so I always try to make good relationship with my coworker. I usually not only ask many questions about job and company but also ask give me some tasks by myself.  For that reasons as time goes by I could getting close coworker,  so I could talk a lot them.  Sometimes they give me some advices about my personal problem and help to resolve that by giving some tips.

Like this I could meet nice people, we were be friends, made good memories in the bay. It would be a unforgettable experience to me.