301 Yang Liu Application Letter

5740 Toronto Rd

Vancouver, BC V6T 1L2

Sep. 19, 2021

Student in ENGL 301

English department, UBC

1873 E Mall #397,

Vancouver, BC V6T 1Z1

Dear Student in ENGL 301:

Please consider my application for your professional writing team in ENGL 301 for 2021 winter term 1. I am a fourth-year BCS student and will graduate at the end of this winter session. ENGL 301 is one of the required courses for the BCS program.

As you may notice on the BIO page in my ENGL 301 blog, I was also a previous BA student who graduated in 2019. I majored in economics and mathematics. In my previous program, I took many English and/or writing-based courses and got good marks in these courses, such as WRDS 150, ENGL 110, LLED 200, and ECON 490 (thesis course). I also have much experience in teamwork, for example, CPSC 455, in which course requires us to develop a full-stack web app in four months and write technical documentation for our web app. This experience has given me a practical and in-depth understanding of collaboration and division in writing-based teamwork.

I have worked hard on my professional writing skills. I can work well with others in ENGL 301 and respond to any challenges in writing-based teamwork.

If my background meets your need, please email me any time at younglll2015@gmail.com.

Sincerely yours,

Yang Liu

301_Yang_Liu_Application_Letter