Kit Kat chunky champion 2013 part1

Kit Kat chunky champion 2013

Click the link above!!

Did you know about Kit Kat chunky champion?

I didn’t know it before my British roommate told me about it.
Kit Kat chunky champion is the tournament for four new flavor Kit Kats. This tournament was held in 2012 at first. According to Nestle HP, “It was the biggest confectionery singles event ever for Nestle Confectionery with over 600k votes cast on Facebook, 11 million bars sold[1] and very importantly drove penetration by adding 200k new young consumers into the category[2].”

Recently, These kinds of events that customers choose a company’s new product are becoming popular all over the world.

For example, coca cola Japan held the same kind of event in Japan. It was called “Oolong tea National referendum.” Maybe you don’t know, Japanese people like tea (not black tea) very much. We usually drink tea instead of water. This campaign also succeeded greatly, though I couldn’t tell the difference between these two oolong tea. Lol

This  is still going on, so why don’t you try this campaign if you plan to come to Japan?

Reference:
“Nestle UK”, URL: http://www.nestle.co.uk/media/pressreleases/nestle-confectionerys-2013-kit-kat-chunky-champion-campaign-goes-live