Great experience

It was exciting and inspiring to cooperate with my great helpful teammates to accomplish our goal collectively and actively. We together learnt the best way to apply our knowledge and skills in order to write marketing plans and to create an expressive and intriguing video which encompasses our central ideas and thoughts. We scheduled every meeting in advance and it was encouraging to see that teammates were enthusiastic to participate in our discussions. Some teammates were comparatively quite because of their personality, but they were able to help and share some insightful thoughts. Others were extroverts who were willing to say and behave passionately. In fact, everyone was doing very well and I really appreciate that point. Doing research might be one of the most challenging tasks from my recalling, however, everyone took some work and investigated into individual issues right away efficiently. So I believe that it was our collective intelligence that built our team so firmly. Moreover, coming up with a viable filming plan was exacting but unforgettable since we all put into our best efforts to manage to film the best quality video which was visually my first experience in such field. Knowing that my teammates were required to evaluate each other’s performance is always oppressive because you are burdened with some pressure. However, I think that it is also a great opportunity for us to perform well by converting stress to impulse. So peer evaluation is actually a very feasible and practical approach to encourage us to do much better than expected. I will remember this precious experience and utilize new skills in the near future.