For those who wishes to request for transcripts, please note the following:
– generally used for personal purpose only, cannot be used as official document
– you may print out an unofficial transcript directly from SSC (under grades and records)
– usually in a sealed envelope
– used as official documents for various purposes (application for admissions, CMA, immigration/visa, etc).
– you may request via SSC, in-person (Brock Hall), via fax/email.
– there is a fee of $7 + HST/transcript
– for more transcript request details including fees and processing time, please visit http://www.students.ubc.ca/coursesreg/transcripts/
Please note the degree conferral date will not be reflected on your transcript until late May 2013. If you need documentation to confirm completion of degree requirement, you may request for a letter of degree confirmation from the MBA & ECM Program Office by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org