SEARCH

Blogroll

Events

April 2024
M T W T F S S
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
2930  

EDCP Buddies Program

What is the EDCP Buddies Program?

The EDCP Buddies Program is designed to ease your transition to graduate school and the UBC community. The Buudies Program will match a new graduate student with an upper-year graduate student in the EDCP department. Your buddy is someone who can help you with questions about academic and social challenges, such as selecting courses, how to get involved in the department, UBC and Vancouver community, and how to get used to graduate school. This person can become your “go to” for questions, but remember it is an informal relationship and they are speaking from personal experience. Your buddy has probably experienced many of the challenges that you will face. Plus, it is always nice to have a friendly face on campus or someone you can grab coffee with!

I am new to UBC – how do I sign up to get a buddy?

Email the Peer Advisors at edcpgradpeeradvisor@gmail.com and let them know you would like to be matched with a buddy!

I am an upper-year student – how do I sign up to be a buddy?

Email the Peer Advisors at edcpgradpeeradvisor@gmail.com and let them know you would like to be a buddy!

Remember, you can also ask any questions of the Peer Advisors, and we would be happy to help you at any time!