My life at UBC captured with the camera on my BlackBerry

_Device Memory_home_user_pictures_IMG00010-20091003-2011

Meet Harold, my freakin’ awesome venus fly trap. I didn’t even know you could own one of those as a house plant until I went to the Botanical Garden Indoor Plant Sale. He’s just chillin’ next to Marty, my other house plant and then Francis is a bunch of pink flowers that chill on my desk. I was told naming them will help them stay alive since my mother and I can’t even over water bamboo.

IMG00004-20090919-0102

It was 1am. I was hungry. I convinced Sebastien to go to the village to grab some food with me. Turns out it it started to rain cats and dogs, so everyone from the frats decided it was a good idea to join us for food too. This is the only table that was free for us to eat at. Note the pickle on the wall. Straight up class.

IMG00003-20090918-1030

Studying for one of my many French tests in IKBLC. I’ve been eating the grapes from the Totem Dining Hall for the last 3 weeks straight. It’s one of the only things I’ll go for. Now I’ve been adding honeydew melon into the mix. Not much else to eat when the pancakes are rock solid and I want to stay healthy.

IMG00006-20090928-2000

Mr. Jason Mraz playing to me in a crowd of only 100 at GM Place the night before We Day 2009. Freaking awesome. He’s such a chill guy.

IMG00005-20090926-1636

Totem food once again. It’s happy to be a shepherds pie.

1 thought on “My life at UBC captured with the camera on my BlackBerry

1. Kelvin Choi

I had a venus fly trap too, but then it died because I kept setting the traps off 🙁

I shouldn’t have done it. But it was too cool.