Wrapping up

by Grace on December 4, 2009

It’s been about three months of blog-writing and this is my last post.

My main complaint three months ago was that of back and shoulder pain.  This has improved significantly over the months through a combination of chiropractor visits, stretching, and yoga.  I still have some soreness from time to time but not nearly as often as I used to.

As for fitness, it’s been a constant struggle to keep motivated and my workouts have been on and off.  I’m currently on another “off” phase.  Despite this, my fitness assessment last week showed improvements over my assessment in June, albeit minor improvements.

One thing that has been a bit of a concern for me is the fact that I have been sick quite often this year.  Nothing serious but I’ve had a cold about three times in the past year.  My latest ailment is an allergic reaction to i-don’t-know-what.  I woke up on Monday morning and my face was very swollen.  It was so bad that my eyes were almost swollen shut.  I also had a rash all over my body.  The swelling in my face has since gone but the rash is still here after five days.  I’ve been taking antihistamines and that has helped somewhat.  The problem is that I don’t know what I am allergic to so I don’t know what to avoid.  I had an allergy test done some years ago and the only things that came up were cats and dust.

Thanks for reading!