For International Students

Are you an international student who needs assistance with your immigration forms? I.House has created new online tutorials to make it easy.

Initial Study Permit (if currently in Canada as a visitor)
Study Permit Extension
Temporary Resident Visa
Off-Campus Work Permit
Co-op Work Permit
Post Graduation Work Permit
Spouse Work Permit
Online MyCIC Application

If you are unsure which application form or method applies to your situation, you should speak to an International Student Advisor!

  • Drop-in Advising at International House, Monday to Friday from 1-4 pm
  • Email
This entry was posted in International Students. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.