The primary purpose of this study is to examine how people navigate everyday life individually and together with a social partner like a spouse, a friend, an adult child, or another social tie.
Who can take part?
- People aged 65 or older who live in Canada plus a study partner (above the age of 18)
- You will be asked to approach a person you feel close to, who you interact with on a regular basis, who cares about your health, and who you can turn to for support. They can be any age.
- Schedule an online conference call on Zoom with our research assistants
- Complete 90-120 minute self paced minute online questionnaire
- Complete brief 5 to 20 minute morning and evening surveys for a period of 10 days
In total, the study takes approximately 4-5 hours.
What’s in it for you?
- Each partner will receive a $50 Amazon gift card.
Please email email@example.com or phone (604) 822-3549 if you have any questions.