Day 4

Bonjour!

This challenge continues even though I suck at writing consistently. It is now technically day 6 but I have been so completely out of everything. I shall make this quick then.

Day 4 of my happiness challenge fell upon day 2 of my trip to Paris. This day was packed with things to do. Jenn (my friend from Vancouver who is studying in Strasbourg) and I made a Goliath of a list of places to visit. However, the weather restricted us to maybe half of the items on our list. This was alright though. I was happy that I was not feeling sick for most of the day. I was also happy to visit the Louvre for the first time. After that we saw Notre Dame, the Eiffel Tower, le Jardin du Luxembourg, la Musée d’art Moderne and again the Christmas Market in Champs Elysées. It was a packed day and I was so relieved to be walking around with Jenn. She was absolutely so accommodating to my slow pace. Even in the rain and through all the walking we did, she remained positive. Overall, I was happy to have great company throughout the entire experience.

Okay, on to day 5.