To: merikuri@student.ubc.ca
Subject: ENGL 301 Writing Team

Hello, Jeemin!
Hope you’re doing well! After reading your application letter, I would like to know if you are available to join my writing group. I enjoyed reading about your interest in cultural studies that you mentioned in your biography. I feel that we would work well together based on your experiences and writing strengths.
I have attached my application letter. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions about my application or other matters. Please let me know if you are interested in working together!
I look forward to hearing from you!
Warm regards,
Anushka Nair
To: izabelaugust2000@gmail.com
Subject: ENGL 301 Writing team

Hello, Izabel!

Hope you’re doing well! After reading your application letter, I would like to know if you are available to join my writing group. We both share the same background of panning events in high school and I feel that we would work well together based on your experiences, writing strengths, and learning philosophy.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Warm regards,
Anushka Nair
To:  piperkim13@gmail.com
Subject: ENGL 301 Writing Team

Hello Piper!

Hope you’re doing well! After reading your application letter, I would like to know if you are available to join my writing group. We both share the same future goals (getting an MBA) and I feel that we would work well together based on the experiences and writing strengths you detailed.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Warm regards,
Anushka Nair