Seth Godin

One of the business bloggers that I follow is: Seth Godin. Godin has 12 best selling books and writes business articles or quick posts on his blog about the business world, social media or changes in the world. One blog that caught my eye was “Entrepreneurship => impact.”

The blog is short and quick, but provides the reader with a deep insight. he showcases to his readers that innovation and in turn impact is a tool all the entrepreneurs use. Further, he mentions that these tools and skills can’t be taught to an entrepreneur. One has to care enough about the problem and be confident enough to stand up and bring about a change.

I completely agree with him…One, especially an entrepreneur, has to be fully passionate about what he is working towards. Being passionate about the work that you are doing makes an entrepreneur take more efforts and give it, his 100%. This is why persistent is one of the many important traits that an entrepreneur should possess to achieve success and his goals. This persistence comes either naturally or through extreme passion.

Sources:
1.) Seth Godin’s blog post, “Entrepreneurship => impact” can be found here