Back from break

Back from the blogging break but going into the winter break.. Let me give you some updates!

1. Finals – I’m sure I did fine in 3 out of 4 but I definitely BOMBED one. No joke. In the final I was panicking midway because I really didn’t the answers to a lot of questions.. I’m sure I’m going to end up with 70s in that one. It’s definitely going to be scary on the 19th when I find out my marks.
  2. Orientations – Most of the hiring for this year’s squad leaders is done! I’m really excited to meet all the new SLs this year and to work with them for all the crazy things that are happening in January like BOOt Camp and Group interviews. Right now I’m working on all the presentations, icebreakers, and workshops that are happening in the first week back to school… Needless to say I’m still busy after finals but it’s the fun kind of busy :)
  3. Special Visitor – There’s someone who’s going to be coming to Vancouver from Korea and I want to show him/her all the finest cuisines Vancouver has to offer. Anyone have suggestions? So far I have Vij’s for Indian, Q4 for pasta, and Stepho’s for Greek.
  4. Med School – Got the interview! First day, 10AM. Going to be different since last year I did it in the last weekend that was offered. The thing is there’s no feedback to work on from last year, but practice always helps.