Application Package

ENGL 301 Job Posting

The attached document above is a job posting for an internship position at SAP. The successful candidate would be an Agile Developer working with the Analytic Clouds team, where the candidate will have the opportunity to work on building and implementing next generation cloud-based analytics technology while using leading edge technologies for Cloud, Big Data, Mobile, SAP HANA and modern visualization.

ENGL 301 Cover Letter

As a candidate applying for the Agile Developer position at SAP, my cover letter showcases my experience in various languages and frameworks such as Java, JavaScript, React, and Node.js through projects I have created within the past year. In addition, my experience with the hackathon  HackCamp 2022, highlights my ability to work cohesively with members I have not met previously to create a working project on the topics of diversity, inclusivity, and accessibility from scratch. I have demonstrated that I am capable of learning new technologies quickly in a fast-paced environment as many of the technologies I have utilized at HackCamp 2022 such as React, Node.js and JavaScript were completely new to me and I worked out the basics through collaborating with mentors and Google.

ENGL 301 Sample Resume

My resume contains highlights my technical skills relevant the the Agile Developer position and contains detailed information on technical projects I have worked on. I hold a Bachelor of Science degree from the University of British Columbia and am currently pursuing a Bachelor of Computer Science. Through my various work experiences, I have developed an arsenal of skills that I believe will be valuable in the Agile Developer position at SAP

Reference Letter Request

To support my job search process, I contacted my previous supervisors and managers at the City of Delta, Canadian Tire, and Mathnasium of Kerrisdale by writing three letters requesting for references. To ensure efficient communication and show respect to my previous upper-management members, I requested their preferred methods of communication and waited for their responses prior to the job search process.

ENGL 301 Application Package

The Application Package above contains the job posting, cover letter, resume, and letters requesting for a reference outlined previously. Thank you for reviewing my application and I hope to hear from you soon.