One of my RAs, Kaidie (Kai), organized a floor dinner for all those that live on her side and floor of the house. I technically wasn’t invited, but I still tagged along by some random accident.

Kai took us to The Eatery which is a Japanese restaurant on West Broadway, at the Alma Street bus stop. The restaurant in itself is super duper cool. But that is not the point of this post. If you’d like to check it out, just click here.

Actually, the only thing that I wanted to write about was one of the things that Kai did that night. Because it was inspirational and motivational and nice. She gave us a sheet of paper and a pen on which she asked us to write down all the goals we have for this first year of university, and she said she’d make sure we accomplish all those things by the end of the academic year.

So here’s what I have to tell you. IF YOU HAVE AN RA THAT IS AS COOL AS MINE, THEN YOU ARE SUPER LUCKY SO BE GRATEFUL TO BE WHERE YOU ARE TODAY AND BE GRATEFUL TO HAVE BEEN ASSIGNED TO THIS PARTICULAR PERSON WHO CARES ABOUT YOU AND YOUR MISERABLE LIFE AND DON’T TAKE IT FOR GRANTED.

Thank you.